From Our Members
“Lessons From Elisha's Life”Series: Member Sermons
There are many lessons that we can learn from the life of Elisha, the prophet, and apply them to our Christian lives:
1. We need to put away our old lives when putting on the new man of Christ.
2. We need to be prepared to folow the road to the end.
3. We need to ask God for our spiritual needs, asking for double portions of those spiritual things.
4. We need to be aware of our reputation in this day and age, keeping them clean, and that of children of God.
5. We need to live our lives in a way that we are remembered for our dedication to God.